Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Druid's Grove

RDruids

Icyveins RDruid guide is not very good. If you follow their stat or talent guide you will only ever amount to a decent RDruid, not a great one.Blanket Rejuvs are only ever strong, in raids, near end of xpacs when you have the haste to reduce the G...
Member avatar small Lazerfeather 2y
Lazerfeather11458Small Ylinimi 1y
Druid's Grove

Logs, analysis, and tools:

I was checking out the fluid druid forums (the forums are mostly up to date, but the website is not) and came across "Clawnalyst" which analyzes warcraft logs for feral druids. It compares your uptimes and buffs as well as telling you where you s...
Small Kälica 1y
Kälica2106Small Keskein 1y
Druid's Grove

How to Boomkin

First off, as always: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ulwV4XPynoSo a couple of people showed interest in learning how to Boomkin and I am happy to help! Admittedly I'm a little rusty since I've been bearing so much as of late, but I know where all...
Small Keskein 1y
Keskein3202Small Keskein 1y
Druid's Grove

Kälica's Current Cat Setup

I run a similar build to icy-veins. I use the same spec for all encounters (I could tweak for more aoe, but I don't feel like swapping back and forth all the time). I'll explain my reasoning for certain non-icy-veins selections.I went with guardia...
Small Kälica 2y
Kälica3138Small Kälica 2y
Druid's Grove

Druid Resources

Icy-Veins Guides(Balance, Feral, Guardian, Restoration)Icy-veins offers talent suggestions, stat weights, rotation guides, and more. As it is still early in the expansion, this guide may change as more data is available and new content is relea...
Small Kälica 2y
Kälica3125Small Kälica 2y
Page 1