Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Progression Raiding

It's ALMOST Raid Time!

The Emerald Nightmare is less than a week away and that means we gotta start getting organized! Now what I mean by that is I'm hoping to have people post what character and position they're are going/available to play, That means knowing the class...
Small Palrphanu 2y
Palrphanu20777Small Dante 2y
Progression Raiding

Raids are starting this week! 9/20 and 9/22

We're going to be starting with normal raiding 10pm-12a (EST). Bring your A-games and lets have fun!We plan to expand that to 9:30p-12:30a (EST) like we used to do. Just getting things ramped up.
Small Acheron 2y
Acheron171Small Acheron 2y
Progression Raiding

Raid Resources

By that I do not mean places to watch videos or learn the fights. I mean the food, flasks, enchants, ect that go into a raid team. This forum is for posting what you have available as potential resources, especially since Legion's professions are ...
Small Palrphanu 2y
Palrphanu7261Small Acheron 2y
Progression Raiding

Dungeon Runnin' 9/8, 9/13, 9/15

Hey folks. Seems like it's time to start this schedule thing up again. As we discussed in WoD, we're going to be using our normal raid times to split into dungeon groups and kick dungeon ass (or if there are some particularly juicy world quests fe...
Small Acheron 2y
Acheron3148Small Acheron 2y
Progression Raiding

Take it easy?

Hey guys, so we made it to Mythic Gorefiend! To be honest I never thought we would before the expansion. So that alone is a huge success in my opinion. However I want to see what you all think about progression now. Should we continue pressing int...
Small Dante 2y
Dante8403Small Kälica 2y
Progression Raiding

Mythic HFC Progression Plans - 7/26

We're going to skip past council and head into Mythic Kilrog then Mythic Gorefiend. Please watch videos on both fights.If Gorefiend goes well we get to run around in Upper citadel. whee. If it seems like we'll need 200 or so pulls to down him we m...
Small Acheron 3y
Acheron083Small Acheron 3y
Progression Raiding

Mythic HFC Progression Plans - 7/19

If there is a Pre-Patch:The plan is to re-learn how our classes work together in Heroic HFC, any boss, anywhere. If things go amazing then we rockout our current Mythic lockout.If there is no Pre-Patch:We continue our current Mythic lockout with c...
Small Acheron 3y
Acheron0147Small Acheron 3y