Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Progression Raiding

[Pinned] Attention, please read!

Starting on Thursday and going forward, the officers and myself will be enforcing a new loot rule. If you are late for raid meaning, you missed killing the first boss of the night then you will into the category of "Already received loot". No one ...
Small Dante 1y
Dante1162Small Dante 1y
[Pinned] Nighthold!
Progression Raiding

[Pinned] Nighthold!

Come prepared...What does that mean? As you continue to read, I will be explain what it means to be prepared. Be on time! This means that you should be logged onto your main character 15-30 minutes before raid time. I understand life happens but I...
Small Dante 1y
Dante10438Small Primeboom 1y
Progression Raiding

The plan for 2/21 going forward

We're going to start our transition into Heroic-mode focused raiding. Each Tuesday will start with a quick Ellisande and Gul'dan kill then move immediately into Heroic mode bosses. I am confident that as a guild we have enough gear to down every b...
Small Acheron 1y
Acheron3201Member avatar small Shrykos 1y
Progression Raiding

Nighthold Logs!

Hey all, I log every raid and upload them to www.warcraftlogs.com so that we can analyze ourselves and figure out how to improve!Some quick tips: 1. You can search "The Octopus Club" to find our guild logs. From that page, simply click on "Reports...
Member avatar small Shrykos 1y
Shrykos8409Member avatar small Shrykos 1y
Progression Raiding

1/10 & 1/12

Tomorrow we will do what we did last Thursday (unless the majority is opposed) then Thursday we will clear heroic EN and normal ToV. Hopefully we can bring some new prospects on Thursday.
Small Dante 1y
Dante3133Member avatar small Mythaelar 1y
Progression Raiding

Holiday Schedule!

Please respond to the poll!
Small Dante 1y
Dante11427Small Primeboom 1y
Progression Raiding

12/6 and 12/8

We will clear Normal ToV hopefully on Tuesday...maybe kill Heroic Odyn as well? Then on Thursday ,depending on how Tuesday night goes, we will either Continue heroic ToV or clear Heroic Emerald Nightmare! As for Mythic Emerald Nightmare we need a ...
Small Dante 2y
Dante299Small Primeboom 2y
Progression Raiding

Proposed plan for 11/15 and 11/17

We haven't discussed next week specifically. However, I propose that we send next week getting 7/7 H EN. It's a very do-able goal for us.Please plan on running H EN both nights. I'll update this post if plans change.
Small Acheron 2y
Acheron2112Member avatar small Lazerfeather 2y
Progression Raiding

The plan for 11/10!

We're going into Trial of Valor!The plan is to start on Heroic and see how it is. If we're failing too hard we'll knock it down to Normal and (hopefully) do a victory lap on it.Please make sure you watch some videos and get attuned. The attunement...
Small Acheron 2y
Acheron285Member avatar small Shrykos 2y
Progression Raiding

Time to get good!

Just a heads up for anyone using DMB, bigWigs or even Exsorsus raid tools, when 7.1 hits tomorrow ALL mods that track your position in game... IE range finder or the blade mechanics on Xavius are DEAD. Blizzard is finally removing the ability for ...
Small Futon 2y
Futon3131Small Futon 2y
Progression Raiding

Raiding

Hi all,Well... I knew this time would probably come...but I didint think it would be so soon. I just recently took a promotion at work and its now requiring a lot more time than I originally thought. I will be traveling way more than originally ...
Small Dazvan 2y
Dazvan4185Small Kälica 2y
Progression Raiding

The Raid Plan for 10/25 and 10/27

We plowed through to H3/7 this week, good job!Next week we're going to do Heroic-mode full time, both days. Come on time, research the bosses we haven't seen and lets rock it out!
Small Acheron 2y
Acheron162Small Acheron 2y
Progression Raiding

Heroic Healing (for us healers)

This is more for Zen, Lazer, Lesteon, and myself.How do you all feel last night went? How was healing our heroic attempt at the dragons? Zen and I made the decision for him to focus on the tanks and I focus on the raid for the night. I think we...
Small Dazvan 2y
Dazvan4141Small Dazvan 2y
Progression Raiding

Looking for one of the other healer's input on the Xavus fight.

Hey everyone,This goes out to Zen, Lazer, or Lesteon. What healing strategies are you using for the Xavus fight? I honestly...for the life of me... can't figure out the "dream state" and non "dream state" mechanic. What do you guys do different...
Small Dazvan 2y
Dazvan4142Member avatar small Lazerfeather 2y
Progression Raiding

The Raid Plan for 10/18 and 10/20

On Tuesday we are going to clear Normal EN for loot.On Thursday we are going to continue into Heroic EN, the projected kill order is as follows (not 100% set in stone):Nythendra > Dragons > Renferal > UrsocPlease watch a video or two on H...
Small Acheron 2y
Acheron3159Small Acheron 2y
Progression Raiding

Amazing healers

You guys are so amazing!I don't know who managed to do it...But someone (someones?) kept me alive after I accidentally made friends with a dragon on the Cenarious fight (I ran off ahead of the tank)So thank you!You're amazing.All you healers are a...
Small Kälica 2y
Kälica11454Small Dante 2y
Progression Raiding

Analysis of 1st Heroic ED Night

Hey all,I thought it would be beneficial to give everyone a breakdown analysis of our first Nythendra kill but I did not have time to breakdown our Ursoc attempts. I plan on writing an in-depth analysis of our raid weeks every Sunday morning and ...
Small Dazvan 2y
Dazvan7319Small Dazvan 2y
Progression Raiding

Tonight!

Guild,Tuesday night was really painful to watch and to endure. I have looked at the logs and think that some things needs to change tonight! I have mentioned it several times how there needs to be improvements in performance before we go into Hero...
Small Dante 2y
Dante199Small Dante 2y
Progression Raiding

Time to get back into Gear...

Next week our raid times will be going back to 9:30 - 12:30 EST! We also need to get into HEROIC Emerald Nightmare ASAP! That being said, if your item level is below 835 then I am sorry but you will need to sit until you get it up to a more suitab...
Small Dante 2y
Dante2121Small Kälica 2y
Progression Raiding

Normal EN - 10/4 10/6

Hey beautiful people, we're doing well! I'm going to start posting these raiding plans again.Next week we're starting fresh in Normal EN. We've got the first three bosses on farm for sure and I hope to one shot Renferal (once you got that fight, y...
Small Acheron 2y
Acheron2100Member avatar small Lazerfeather 2y