Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
This is where you can find information about our progression in the latest content.
27123Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Mythic +

Thread from reddit wow re: mythic + pull paths. Anyone seen something similar/better?https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/59328t/learning_pull_routes_in_mythic/
Small Zenmister 2y
Zenmister2106Small Futon 2y
General Discussion

I Believe I Can Glide

I believe i can touch the (city in the) skyI think about it every night and daySpread my goblin-engineered wings and emeralds winds away....(Flew from highmountain to on top of Dalaran!)http://imgur.com/UjIfFzNKing kong ain't got nothing on meeeee...
Member avatar small Shrykos 2y
Shrykos166Member avatar small Shrykos 2y
General Discussion

The Octopus Club Steam Group

Use Steam?Want Steam buddies?Join The Octopus Club Steam Group!
Small Kälica 2y
Kälica1108Small Kälica 2y
General Discussion

Secret (lvl 110) Boss in Gnomer

After the last boss there's a button you can press to summon Endgineer OmegapluggVideo for button
Small Kälica 2y
Kälica184Small Kälica 2y
General Discussion

Halloween Tmog

It's Halloween already, and Hallows End is starting soon, Tuesday actually! I know it is very short notice, but would anyone be interested in dressing up for Halloween/Hallows End for raid for the rest of the month?We've done this a couple other t...
Small Palrphanu 2y
Palrphanu4282Small Palrphanu 2y
General Discussion

Running of the Gnomes

Tomorrow evening there is an annual event for breast cancer. The Running of the Gnomes.It's quite the gathering of people, last year we topped 2000 players. It's held on the Scarlet Crusade server, and all you have to do is create a level 1 gnom...
Small Ylinimi 2y
Ylinimi2112Small Acheron 2y
General Discussion

Guild Dungeon Party Pics!

Shrykos must go. His people need him.
Small Kälica 2y
Kälica2125Member avatar small Shrykos 2y
General Discussion

Octopuses IRL

Here's a thread to post what you look like (only if you want to of course)!
Small Kälica 2y
Kälica181107Small Dazvan 2y
General Discussion

Basics of Raiding, WoW, and you.

This guide is going to touch on the basics of WoW raiding and how you fit into the picture of an average raiding guild. This guide may touch upon advanced player mechanics towards the end of each Topic, but those are generally for after you've mas...
Member avatar small Lazerfeather 2y
Lazerfeather3197Small Kälica 2y
General Discussion

Hugs!

Small Kälica 2y
Kälica2121Small Acheron 2y
General Discussion

Suggested Addons for Legion

Raiding:DBM aka Deadly Boss Mods: This addon will not only alert you to mechanics of bosses but alert those around you with chat warnings etc. Highly RecommendedBig Wigs: Same type of addon as DBM afaik but I don't use it. If you have DBM you d...
Member avatar small Lazerfeather 2y
Lazerfeather3252Small Kälica 2y
General Discussion

Tank spots

Now that the raids are open and available we have to settle in on a few things in order to make progression. First thing is first though, we will be determining who will be the raid team's main tank and off tank. This be determined by the end of n...
Small Dante 2y
Dante14645Small Primeboom 2y
General Discussion

Nomi

Small Kälica 2y
Kälica5426Small Korndan 2y
General Discussion

My Absence

Hey everyone, I know I have been offline for almost 2 weeks now. I have been busy moving my grandma to North Carolina and then visiting family along the east coast. I will be leaving for the Navy at the beginning of next year so this was the best ...
Small Dante 2y
Dante2132Small Kälica 2y
General Discussion

Pre-Legion

Please please please reply! I need to know, the future of the guild depends on it!!So Legion is coming fast! I need to know two things!1) What Class are you going to play as your main for raids? 2) What times and days work ABSOLUTE best for you fo...
Small Dante 2y
Dante16846Small Dante 2y
General Discussion

Give me your bacon if you want to live!

Hey i just got the Hearty feast recipe today from nomi.... after that bastard has burned more food than i can even count.It requires 5 of the following items to make 5 feasts.Salt & Pepper ShankPickled StormraySpiced Rib RoastDeep-Fried Mossgi...
Small Futon 2y
Futon5226Small Palrphanu 2y
General Discussion

Crafting Material Donations

Hey everyone!New content means new crafting materials and patterns!If you've got extra materials, placing your extras in the guild bank would be appreciated!We are particularly in need of herbs!If you're a crafter, please help out your fellow guil...
Small Kälica 2y
Kälica065Small Kälica 2y
General Discussion

Adding Characters

Trying to add Koshea but it won't let me select Rogue class? Not showing as an option.
Small Koshea 2y
Koshea4165Small Koshea 2y
General Discussion

All Shoulder enchants

http://www.wowhead.com/item=140215/boon-of-the-butcher#comments
Small Futon 2y
Futon296Small Koshea 2y
General Discussion

PSA: Pay attention to NPC passers-by flagging you down in the streets of Dalaran

- SWIPED FROM REDDIT -So I was wandering Dalaran doing my crafting quests when I see someone named Arcanomancer Vridiel say (not a whisper or anything, just the NPC equivalent of /say) "[Me]! Is it true? Do you wield Felo'melorn? Come, speak with ...
Small Futon 2y
Futon3160Small Kälica 2y